GOUDARD Metal Industry LTD. was born in 1980 in São José dos Pinhais, metropolitan region of Curitiba, Parana state, Brazil. GOUDARD started its activities focused on atmospheric Tanks assembling.
With expertise acquired along time, GOUDARD manufactures equipment, being reference in atmospheric tanks, towers and pressure vessels.
Modern structure, highly qualified staff, technology and knowledge enable GOUDARD to carry out projects of any magnitude or complexity. So, GOUDARD collects successful cases in Brazilian big companies and Latin American countries like Argentina and Chile. Always with efficiency and focus on cost-effective profit.
Large companies already rely on efficiency, schedule commitment , quality and safety provided by GOUDARD.
GOUDARD acts providing complete solutions to its customers, including:
- Pre-Project: Process data evaluation, dimensional, critical analysis and technical & commercial proposal;
- Project: mechanical memorials development and detailed engineering with its own staff;
- Manufacturing: raw material control, preparation, forming, machining, welding, blasting and painting;
- Equipment Supplying: Fully assembled and welded with diameter up to 4.500mm, delivered in one piece;
- Equipment Field Assembling: diameter above 4.500mm, provided in formed sheets and parts for tanks, towers and pressure vessels;
- Quality Assurance: Inspection and Test Plan, materials traceability, welding specifications, welders qualification records, Data-Book;
- Start-up: Hydrostatic Test execution and / or monitoring and mechanical commissioning at site.
Main products supplied
- Pressure Vessels;
- Tubular Exchangers;
- Atmospheric Tanks;
- Stand Pipes;
- Blow Tanks
- Pulp and Paper;
- Water Treatment;
- Metallurgy in general;
GOUDARD Reports issued